31 December 2006

New Year, new start


First of all, to all of you who read my blog, I wish you a happy, healthy and peaceful New Year!
On the second day of the new year, many of us, CQ-ers, start with a new challenge and I am one of those. We do the TSTC from Sharon B. Her website is on my link list. That means we will practise a new stitch every Tuesday in 2007.
I have sewn a 20 inch block what has many seams to stitch on. Beside that I shall have a notebook. I am very curious what will happen.

2 comments:

Nina In Norway said...

I wish you the best for 2007, and good luck on your TSTC.
I vill visitt regularly to see how you are doing.

martha.arroyo said...

Hello, Ati.
Sorry, eu não sei ler ou falar em inglês, mas vendo teu site fiquei apaixonada pelo teu trabalho maravilhoso!
Estou fazendo um curso de crazy on-line e estou amando.
Gostei muito do PINCUSHION, muito mesmo, tanto que me atrevo a te pedir o passo a passo para tentar fazer um para mim. É possível? Thanks
Martha - Brasil