14 February 2007

Garden lady in process

A while ago I have got a baggie full of nice material from Pat Winter for making the campanula's for her.
I decided to make a block for a wall-quilt, add maybe more blocks ;) later.
I liked to add the campanula's also and that was not so easy, they are rather large.
But I try as good as I can to make it all together. I have to add much more sre flowers, beads and buttons, but it comes.......
I am following the class from Sharon B. encrusted CQ and I hope to learn a lot in those six weeks so that this block also will come in balance.......
You can click on the photo to enlarge.

7 comments:

Henny said...

Ach ik zie een stukje stof van mijn blouse, wat leuk nou!

Corina said...

Hallo! Kan ik dan dan in Nederlands schrijven? I am part of a quilt group, and I got your link from a friend, but I already knew your blog from TAST! Echt een kleine wereld, de wuilt wereld!
Dank je wel voor "de workshop"!
Corina

Christine said...

What a lovely block Ati! I like the combination with the floral prints.

Cathy said...

I love not only this block but all of your other TAST samples. Very nice stitching. Inspiration for me to take Sharon's class and keep working on it. I want to be able to make blocks like yours.

Susan said...

Very pretty block. I thought I recognized those flowers! I like hte feather stitch on this one, too.

Lin Moon said...

This block is soooo beautiful! What lovely laces you have used. I am in Sharon's encrusted class "with you". Can't wait to see more of your great stitching!

LinMoon
http://purple-fan.blogspot.com

Thelma said...

I love it Ati,
Wonderful colors, stitching and laces. It is going to be beautiful when you are done.