01 March 2007

Garden lady 2 in progress


This will become Garden Lady 2.
Most of the fabrics in this block have I got from my swap sister Anne.
I work on it beside the peach class block. In fact I do 2 blocks in the Encrusted CQ class from Sharon. Today I have changed a piece of lace in the upper left corner.
There was an other piece but I got this beautiful lace butterfly from my cq friend Susan, it fits so well in the corner, I think.
The last two days I have worked on the flower spray on the right side. At the moment I embroider wisteria flowers with silk floss, 2 strands. the needle is still there :)
A few seams need more, I shall see what I 'll do with that........
You can click on the photo to enlarge.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful as usual! what kind of silk floss do you use?
Lorenza

Margaret said...

I love all your silk flowers, especially the pink roses. I think I like this one even better than Garden Lady 1. I can harldy wait to see the wall hanging you are going to make with the two of them.
Margaret

Paulina Baeza said...

hermoso¡¡¡,wonderfull your work,and the bag for gift is amazing,then i make one for me.visit my blog bye .Pauly Chile.

Ribbonwiz said...

Beautiful embroidery work Ati.
I love wisteria..
This will be a lovely block

helina said...

Awesome these flowers of yours,

Helina

Thelma said...

Oh my Ati,
Absolutely beautiful. I love the flowers and just everything. Your work is breathetaking.