30 April 2007

Engelbee Group ufo day



Yesterday we have had an ufo sewing day with one of the yahoo-groups I am in.
The goal was to finish one or more ufo's. I had decided to quilt and finish my encrusted class block which i made this winter.
Late afternoon it was finished, I was very happy, now it is a little wall-hanging. The size is 47 cm. square. 18,5 ".
I have handquilted the borders and tied the middle part.
The tittle came up when I got this picture in the middle, she remembered me on the end of the 19th century an evening in Paris. She looks so pretty and is flirting behind her fan ;)
The weather was so nice that I could sit and sew outside the whole day.
You always can click on the pictures to enlarge.

5 comments:

Jo in NZ said...

Ati, your block is beautiful, and how tranquil and peaceful the spot you live in. Perfect for artistic endeavours.
XX

Renea said...

I think you have a wondering and inspiring sewing spot!

The block is beautiful too!

corina said...

What a great spot to work!

marja visser said...

geweldig; kan ik een voorbeeld aan nemen!!marja visser.(laplandyellow).

ArtChic said...

How beautiful is the place you live! I would love to see Norway and had never thought to until now. It looks so tranquil and I really love your blue house! Delightful!