07 April 2007

TAST bonnet stitch


This week's stitch was the bonnet stitch. Never heard of that before. First I thought: O my, an other tricky stitch but it was not so difficult as it looked at the first sight. I am learning many new stitches during this TAST challenge every week. And the nice accidental is that my Victorian roses blocks all get different seams. The first seam is on my TAST sampler. When you like to know how to do this stitch have a look at it here on Sharon's B. stitch dictionary.

3 comments:

Charlene said...

You've done a great job of staying with Sharon's TAST - your stitching is very nice, and your blocks so pretty!

annetteb said...

I started this weeks challenge and put it away somewhere when cleaning and naturally can't find it. I suppose I'd better get stuck into another one as it will soon be Tuesday. Happy Easwter and well done. Annetteb

Mia said...

Koselig at du besøkte bloggen min her forleden. Og du verden så mye fint du lager! Jeg er virkelig imponert.