10 May 2007

tagged

I am tagged by Elisabeth from the blog Boskez . It is "about Me" meme. To be honest, I don't like it, but it is for Elisabeth that I write 7 things about myself ;)

What do you want to know about me?
That:
-I like to play with fabrics, threads, lace and beads
-I like dark chocolate and lucky me, I can't buy it in Norway
-Lucky me, because I carry already too many kilo's
-I am married to the same man for 43 years
-we have two nice daughters and 4 lovely grandchildren
-we moved from the Netherlands to Norway 5 years ago
-I spend too much time in front of the PC screen, because I like to have contact with other CQ-ers.

Now I have to choice 7 other bloggers to do the same, here they come: Maureen, Gerry, Wilma, Anne, Lynn, Charlene, and Renea.

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Isn't it fun to share a little about yourself. And also to get to know our 'daily' playmates a little better too?