07 August 2007

Nice Matters Blog Award


I have been awarded the Nice Matters Blog Award by Alison.
Thank you so much Alison.
A new friendship award started by Bella Enchanted.

This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.

I understand that I have to pass it on to 7 others who I feel are deserving of this award.
It is very difficult to chose just seven people but here goes:











4 comments:

Ribbonwiz said...

Hi Ati,
Thank you for your nomination to me for the Nice Matters Award, I feel very honoured...
now who will I chose!!

Susan said...

Ati, thank you so much! What an honor this is. Nothing could make me happier than knowing that my friends feel this way. It's exactly how I feel about you. =)

Charlene said...

You are certainly a deserving recipient, and I feel highly honored that you mention me in this category. Thank you so much, and great big hugs to you, lovely, dear lady!

Gerry said...

Ati, congratulations. You definately are deserving of this award. And thank you so much for thinking of me. It's really quite flattering.

I will post the 'award' banner to my blog and think carefully about who I will choose.