09 October 2007

Home again

After more than two weeks in the Netherlands, visiting my family and dear old friends, I am happy to be home again.


It was lovely to see the grandchildren and our daughter, we have had very nice days with them.

More photos of the grandchildren are here. ( on my Flickr page)


Here are we playing a game on Angela's birthday. On the left her brother Richard, he is 8 now, in the middle our daughter Yvonne and on the right the birthday girl. I have forgotten to take a photo from her with the bag I made for her. But I can tell you that she liked it.



Later in the week I also paid a visit to Margreet, we have met each other many years ago and have both a 'tick' with fabrics and threads ;)

It was a very nice afternoon, we have swapped a heart and thank you Margreet and Jan for all the laughs ! And the stroopwafels !


4 comments:

Candi said...

Looks like you had a great time Ati. What a lovely daughter and beautiful grandchildren.
HUGZ:)
Candi

laplandyellow said...

wat een lachende meiden; heerlijk!!!

Ribbonwiz said...

Hi Girls, lovely to see you both together..
Two very beautiful ladies!
Hugs

corina said...

I am sure you had a great time!