12 October 2007

Hussif for Lynn.

This is the front from the hussif I have made for Lynn, my swapsister in 2007. She lives in Minnesota, USA. We have swapped 3 baggies with goodies and now a needlecase.
This hussif includes a needlecase, so I hope she likes it.
The pattern and idea comes from Julia. Thank you Julia for sharing.


In the middle is a place for a scissor which you can tie with the ribbon. The little crochet bag contains a thimble.
This is the outside and the back.

I have made it in violet, that's one of Lynn's favorite colors. It goes in the mail today, so, Lynn when you read this, look out for the mailman in a week or so!

You can click on the photos to see it closer.

4 comments:

Gerry said...

Ati, this is just lovely. The flags are a wonderful touch. Lynn will be just thrilled to receive this.

Hideko Ishida 石田英子 said...

This is a very lovely hussif. Lynn must love it!! Welcome back. I have missed your blog.

Waltraud said...

Ati, this hussif ( I have never heard the word before) is so lovely, a beautiful combination of colours!

Ribbonwiz said...

Beautiful Hussif Ati,I love the colour combination.
I'm sure Lyn will love it!
You do beautiful embroidery..