17 October 2007

My new toy :)






Yesterday I have got my new toy.

The Janome Expression. It is a machine without threads and a spool house. You can make wool-felt with it and punch different materials together.

I have tried it out yesterday evening and the result was a Fall / Autumn piece from wool and yarns.

Today I have cut that piece up into a notebook cover for a swap and 3 atc's.

It is a joy to work with the machine and this will be not the last post about it!

I have to discover a lot and practise a lot but it is fun!

7 comments:

Quilt Pixie said...

I've done some hand needle felting and loved the effect. I'm sure you and your new machine will be best of friends :-)

liz said...

These are lovely, look forward to seeing some more:)

Doreen G said...

Congratulations on your new toy Ati.
Your first pieces are wonderful

Micki said...

Great pieces. I know you are going to have a lot of fun with it.

Lorenza said...

Your new toy looks very interesting! I like felt, I would like to swap one of your ATCs when you'll have one free

Susan said...

Oh, I've never seen one, Ati! Thanks for putting up the picture. I've heard so much about them. I didn't realize it had the look of a sewing machine.

Gerry said...

This is so very cool. Thanks for giving me the link.