07 November 2007

Happy Garden Ladies.


Both my garden ladies quilts are finished. Both have the same size 61x51 cm.
24x20 inch.
They have a sleeve on the back and my name and date. I am happy they are finished.
Making borders is so boring, it kills my creativity.
I have hand quilted the borders in the ditch and tied the patchwork piece.
The borders are made from dupioni silk ( green) and linen ( the purples).
Sorry for the photos, but I had to take them indoors because of the bad weather we have those days. Storm and much rain :(
You can see them large size, just click on the photo.

11 comments:

Katrien said...

Wat zijn ze mooi geworden.

Doreen G said...

Beautiful Ati- so much detail in them.

liz said...

Such pretty colours, love them

Waltraud said...

You happy ladies are so pretty!

Rosalind said...

Beautiful colours :o)
Silk is wonderful to work with isn't it?

Micki said...

They are lovely, Ati. Beautiful stitching.

Charlene said...

Your work is always SO pretty. I've been remiss in getting around to see, and I've missed out. Your Chinese Tea quilt is beautiful! Love your work, as always.

Susan said...

Oh, I didn't see these before I left for the retreat! What gorgeous pieces! Do you have a favorite? I don't know if I could choose! I do like the spider and web a lot, but then I also like the curvy florals on the other one. Good thing you can keep both!

Dianne said...

These are gorgeous! Wish my garden looked as beautiful...

Dianne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lin Moon said...

Ati,
These are so beautiful! Lovely stitching and I just love the colors...