30 November 2007

Tast week 48

This week stitch is the Knotted Cable chain stitch.
It is a pretty stitch with a nice relief. I have made it with DMC perle 5.
This is made on my tast sampler.
I think I will use it more often as a seam treatment, one can add a little bead too, in the gap.

Here I found out I can use this stitch as a X-mas tree decoration too :-)
Do you the remember last weeks trees on the felt-card?
I have got so many comments, both on my Flickr page and here, thank you so much.
It is too bad to draw only one person from 30 comments, therefore I have decided to send this card to one of the blog comments.
The card from last week goes to one of the Flickr comments: Malla in Finland.
The name that my DH took out of the hat this evening for the blog:
Gunnel Alexsson from Sweden !
Gunnel, this wool/fabric postcard comes to you next week.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Your stitch looks great, and you've been so creative, turning it into a tree decoration! Love the ATC!

Anonymous said...

Vilken rolig överraskning.Tack snälla Ati!