29 December 2007

centre picture Leslie's block RR

On Leslie's RR block is a lovely centre picture. I asked Leslie if she would like it that I did it in redwork ( but not red). She said she would like that, so I did it.
I have used one strand of silk floss and have used stemstitch, outline stitch, backstitch and french knots.
I am very pleased how it looks now and I hope Leslie does also.
You can click on the photo to see it full screen :)
Now I am ready with this block and it goes in the mail next week to the next person in the RR.

5 comments:

piney cq said...

OH!! Ati!! Its perfect!!!! Thank you soooo much! I LOVE it!!! You are sooo very talented!!! I'm one VERY happy camper!!! :_)) Hugs...Leslie

Susan said...

What a beautiful center that makes, now that it's embroidered. This is one beautiful block. You've done some wonderful work on it, and that must inspire everyone who works on it after you.

Paloma (Nick) said...

Te ha quedado perfecto. Feliz año nuevo

Jacq said...

Your stitching is beautiful

Eva said...

I wish you a Happy New Year!
Eva