26 December 2007

The last TAST stitch.

The last stitch from the "tast "year was the Spanish feather stitch.
For me it was a tricky stitch.
The first row above turned out totally wrong.
I didn't remove it, it is just a new discovery :)
The peach colored one below is the right one. Once I discovered the right way to do it , it was not difficult at all.
I did say it before but I like to say "Thank you ! "agian to Sharon B. for all the time she has put into this the past year. I have learned many new stitches and will use at least a few dozen of them in the future on my CQ work.

4 comments:

Doreen G said...

One of the rows may be wrong Ati but they both look very nice to me.
Congratulations on seeing it through to the end.

Waltraud said...

A great stich - it seems very difficult.
Regards
Waltraud

Glorious Hats said...

Hi Ati, am just going through all the blogs of people signed up for the 2008 "Take it Further" and was thrilled to see that you are among the participants. Really enjoy the art cards I received from you in a trade and looking forward to keeping up with your work this year. Hugs, Jane

Charlene said...

I am so impressed that you have gone through the entire year of stitching! I agree that it's a new discovery, not wrong! Sort of reminds me of a star.