09 December 2007

Seasons to seasons swap."Winter".



I am in a seasons swap at the CQfor Newbies group.
We are supposed to make a 8" block and to decorate the half of it.
The swap-mom sent it out to a partner and the partner has to finish the block.
Here is the block of Norma as it came to my house and after I have done my work on it.
Norma started with red, green, white, gold and silver.
I have continued with those colors to make it finished.
As always you can click on the photo to enlarge.

6 comments:

Candi said...

Oh Ati it's beautiful, as is all the work I see you do:) You're so gifted.
HUGZ:)
Candi

Gerry said...

Just lovely, Ati. I like the white. It really brightened it up. Norma will be so happy!

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful Ati, think Norma will be very pleased!
Groetjes, WILMA

gocrazywithme said...

All your work is wonderful, Ati, but I especially love the silk ribbon flowers on the red patch. Beautiful!

Susan said...

Ati, it's all beautiful, but I'm especially crazy about your white and yellow floral grouping. That's just so pretty!

Charlene said...

How special you have made Norma's block. She is going to be so happy. Have you used rick rack around the red fabric where your lovely silk flowers sit?