06 January 2008

Award :)





This award I have got from Susan and Hideko. Thank you very much.


The awards rules are to“Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland!


Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Here is my List of Blogs that make me happy and Make My Day.


Susan and Hideko, but also 10 new ones, here we go:


Waltraud, Lise, Julia, Doreen, Micki, Lorenza, Jo, Candi, Sharon and Elizabeth.

It would be easy find another 10, but for now this will do :)

5 comments:

Waltraud said...

HI ati,
thank you so much. I am glad to get this award!
Regards
Waltraud

NormaH said...

Ati, your blog is one that Makes My Day so had to tag you. The directions are on my blog but I know you know what to do.
http://normasneedlez.blogspot.com

laplandyellow said...

gefeliciteerd! en terecht verdient!!

Micki said...

Thank you Ati for the award. You are the one who deserves it. I love seeing your work. Your new crazy quilt blocks from the recycled clothing are going to be beautiful.

Lorenza said...

Many thanks for the award, I feel so honoured! Your blog is very interesting and I am always happy to visit you