12 January 2008

Surprise in my mailbox

This is the outside from a hussif/needlebook what I have got from Anne from France.

She was my swap sister in 2007 in a little yahoo group.

Anne's work is fantastic, she is a needlework artist. When she finished this needlebook for me , she wrote: why can't I make something simple, this doesn't look like a needlebook, it is more an evening purse!

Well, Anne, I think you are so talented to make beautiful things, that when you leave it simple, it feels unfinished for you!

I am happy that you made it for me, I will use it an enjoy your gorgeous work every day.

Thank you so much!

Below a photo of the inside with several pockets.

Don't forget to click on the outside photo to see it large!!

More of Anne's work is HERE on her Flickr page.

6 comments:

Stitchety Grub said...

This is gorgeous ... lucky lucky you! :-)
Britt

Hideko Ishida 石田英子 said...

Very beautiful!!

Gerry said...

Ati, this is so pretty. Her needlework on it is superb! How lucky you are.

katrien said...

This is very beautifull

Quilterin said...

Ati, this is really adorable! Enjoy it!

Maddie Can Fly said...

Ati, this is truly beautiful. How lucky you are!