09 March 2008

TIF challenge March

The TIF challenge of March are those colors and the idea: do you ever notice the little things in life? Sometimes the small things become emblematic for something larger.
I didn't know what to do with this until early this morning. I was awake very early and thought about the swap-blocks I do so often.
Suddenly it came to me that all those tiny stitches we all do on our work become often a nice quilt.
And what also came in my mind was: without doing those stitches I never would have met all of you !! This is really a great thing which comes from the tiny stitches !!
The most important thing so far in my quilt life is the contact with other people, other women. So, this is my March block, I shall make much tiny stitches and keep contact with all of you if possible :-))

5 comments:

MargB said...

What a lovely thought! I love your fabric and thread choices

Doreen G said...

Your chosen fabrics look lovely Ati but tiny stitches will be challenging

Vivian said...

How true ... we are 'stitched together' by our common interest!
Also ... love your all white ATC's.

Lise said...

Such lovely thoughts - and you are so right!! The white on white work is great....And you gave me a link I didn't know until tonight...

Malla said...

So very nice thoughts Ati - and so true! Aren't we lucky nowadays having this wonderful connecting internet! - Your fabric choice looks lovely too. I am not yet so far with my March TIFC...