15 May 2008

Spring block swap

In one of the groups I am a member of , CQfor Newbies, we do a "season to season" swap.
Above the Spring block I have sent away a while ago. We are supposed to do half of the embellishment ourselves and the other half should be done by a swap partner.
Kate Proctor was my Spring swap partner and below you see the additions Kate have made on my block. Thank you Kate for your work on my block.
Now my Summer block is on its way, it will take a few months before it returns , I will keep you informed :)

3 comments:

artisbliss said...

This is beautiful. I love the lace touches.

Simone said...

Hello Ati,
thank you for the friendly comment in my post. Yes, we can trade a ATC! It's a nice idea. I know your blog, because you make so extraordinary and beautiful crazy stitches.
Is the ATC no. 141 with the birds still available?? I love little birds in cards and this one is so cute. Please mail back.

ingermaaike said...

Cool idea this swap thing!