30 August 2008

Award

Today I have got this award from Susan, Thank you very much. It is nice to know that my blog is appreciated by the readers. Now it is my turn to choose 5 blogs.
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs
4. Put links to the blogs.
5.Leave a message for your nominees.
here is my choice:
Cobi, she is a wonderful person and can make almost everything. She also have much fantasy to embellish blocks in RR.
Susan, she makes the most beautiful things!
Emmy, she is an continue source for new idea's.
Judy, she comes up with the most nicest ideas :)
Lisa, a new face in the CQ world, but it looks if she has been there for ages. The most beautiful things come out of her hands!
So, this are my five for now, I could very easy do 5 more, there are so many nice blogs on the net !

5 comments:

Emmy said...

dank je wel heel erg lief van je
en ook bedankt voor je comentaar op mijn werk

groetjes Emmy

Susan said...

You picked some great blogs to share. There are a couple I didn't know, so it was fun to see something new!

Cyber Fyber said...

Hi!
I'm supposed to be creating labels for the upcoming CYBER FYBER exhibition but couldn't resist looking in on your blog as I worked. Your recent challenge pieces and other stitching are simply WONDERFUL! Thanks so much for sharing all this and especially for trading with me!
Susan

Violette Severin said...

Congratulations on the award.

徵信社 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks