26 August 2008

TIF challenge August.

Here is the August TIF challenge. Sharon wrote: I my chaotic and hectic life I often admire people who are able to maintain balance in their lives. What is balance to you? Do you maintain a balanced life? How do you balance aspects of your life? That is the challenge this month - balance.

The TIF challenge in August handled about balance.
In everyone's life is balance a must. Sometimes it is very difficult to find , sometimes easy.
We need balance to raise our children, to handle with conflicts, to keep our life going.
I have tried to find the balance in this CQ-block, the colors Sharon gave us.
The balance between the browns and the blues.
The butterfly is a ready bought one out of a baggie I have got a while ago ;-)
This will be the 8th page in my fabric TIF book.
( the piece which looks more orange on the photo is in real like the color of the palette
( terra-cotta), because it is silk it is difficult to get the right color)

5 comments:

Anni's Art said...

Wonderful blog so must beautiful to see here, love your crazy work.

Susan said...

Beautifully balanced, too. I always enjoy seeing your work, and this is no exception. I love the way the butterfly seems to go in one direction and the vine in another.

Micki said...

Simply beautiful. I think you achieved balance in this piece very nicely.

artisbliss said...

Balance is important. I should try it more often! Beautiful work, Ati.

cq4fun said...

I gave you the Kreativ Blogger award from my cq4fun.livejournal.com blog. =)