18 October 2008

DYB-RR block for Margreet

This is a DYB-RR block that I have embellished for Margreet. The block is 15cm. ( 6 ").
We do this RR in a little group: Crazy quilters Around the World.
Margeet's theme is the song "what a wonderful world".
In this song is the sentence 'I see trees of green and red roses too', so it was obvious for me that I had to make red roses too :-)
The big green 'diamond' was sent with the blocks by Margreet and she asked the participants of this RR to use a diamond on each block.
I have added some other beads too, the diamond only was too lonely.
Now the blocks go to Finland.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ati, this block is gorgeous! Your roses are absolutely beautiful!! Debbie (Maine) campmoxie@yahoo.com.au

Murgelchen94 said...

Hi Ati, the roses are wonderful, the block is wonderful.

Lg,
Helga

Tricks said...

Ati, you work so hard, there are so many beautiful stitches in your work. Wonderful! BW Tricia

Patricia said...

The block is coming along beautifully. Your roses are amazing. I'm going to go practice some more

Pat
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Patricia said...

The block is coming along beautifully. Your roses are amazing. I'm going to go practice some more

Pat
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

cq4fun said...

How pretty that is! Margreet will be so happy with it. The stitching is all so lovely.