29 October 2008

Needle-felt landscape round-robin

Here is a landscape piece made from needlefelt on the embellisher. The owner is Tricia ( GB)
Tricia made a wood landscape and I gave it an Autumn feeling. Autumn is a very colorful time of the year in the woods, so I thought it will be easy to cheer the piece up with a lot of colors.
I was the first person to work on this piece. After me comes Joelle ( France) and Sarah ( USA).
As always you can click on the photo to enlarge.
The original size is about A4. Below the piece how it arrived at my house.



8 comments:

Murgelchen94 said...

It´s wonderful.I love the color of autumn.

LG;
Helga

Tricks said...

Oh Wow,
I am so very very excited seeing this, I enlarged it but I can't wait to see it in the flesh.

It looks beautiful, the stitching has lifted it wonderfully. I just can't believe how amazing it is to see someone elses work on my background.

I love this Round Robin idea and I will definitely want to do it again. Can you post a picture Ati and let everyone know about it on the Challenge site. Hopefully it might help the others to get a wriggle on (hurry up) and get their pieces done and posted too.
Thank you so much for the hard work that you have put into all this, it's wonderful!!! Bw Tricia

artisbliss said...

Your landscapes are so lovely. I took the one you traded to me to the workshop I taught over the weekend where it was much admired by all the participants.

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

Always such lovely things to see Ati!
Pop into my blog - there's something for you! Connie.

Genie said...

Lovely work ATI,

Tricks said...

Hi again Ati,
Just a very quick message to say that there is a surprise waiting for you on my blog, Bw Triciax

Veri said...

it looks so very nice. I love your details, using beads and other little things :-)

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

Those trees could have Spanish Moss hanging from them. Do you have Spanish Moss in your area? It's a plant that grows in the deep south here, mostly. It drapes and hangs off branches and is very wispy and blows in the breeze.

Felting is one of my next challenges for myself, love yours.