30 November 2008

Just in time, TIF November

Sharon wrote:
"This month the challenge is to use typography as inspiration for a piece. Many designers are inspired by letter forms in other words it is the forms of the letters and words themselves that they find visually stimulating. It is not using text, as in using a quote or a sentence that they find stimulating but the look of the letters as a design element. "
First i made a piece of needlefelt on the embellisher machine, using the colors from the November palette. I have added some angelina fibers for a sparkle. It is not good shown on the photo. I real it gives a very lively shine.
I looked ad the L and found out when i write it that it is dancing.
Also the L stands for Love, Life, Learn and Live.
Those 4 I have placed in a circle.
I was a very nice experience to make something very different from my other pieces and therefore it was a real Take It Further piece.
The size is 8 inch or 20 cm. square.


5 comments:

Genie said...

Lovely work ATI

Julie said...

Well done Ati! This is lovely, it reminds me of stars out in space.

Guzzisue said...

lovely, I wish photos could show the twinkle of angelina.

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Hello Ati, Your TIF piece is very creative and lovely. Hugs Judy

artisbliss said...

Beautiful interpretation, Ati.