21 November 2008

received by new owners

Now I can show you things I have sent away lately. Above the shopping bag made from the purple block a few weeks ago. The bag is a birthday present for my cousin who has her 50st birthday on December 2nd.
Below a needlebook made for Hideko.
Hideko was my swapsister this year in a little group we both are a member of. We have sent each other 3 baggies with goodies for CQ and the last item was something handmade.
It has come to Japan now so I can put it on my blog.






5 comments:

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

What beautiful presents Ati. Your cousinn and friend must be delighted. Connie.

Murgelchen94 said...

Hi,Ati,

wonderful bag and the needlebook is so beautiful.

LG,
Helga

Susan said...

I remember the block, and it made a beautiful bag. Love the needlebook. What fun to swap with Hideko!

ewa-christine said...

Hej
Vilken vacker kasse, mycket fint arbete och det verkar som om du hade roligt när du gjorde den.

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Wow, your quilting is perfection. Your hand work is awesome! Great job.