18 February 2009

Fabric book pages

This is the fabric-book page I have made for Barbara ( Germany). Barbara's theme is "the Universe". I was the first person who had to make a page for her, so what should better fit then the 'Big Bang' which started the universe according the scientists.
It is made from different materials and I added some angelina fiber, little sequins and swarovski crystals for the sparkle.
Below how the back looks. The size is 15 cm or 6 inch square. As always you can click on the photo to see it large.

At the same time Margreet in the Netherlands was working on a page for me. ( below)
My theme is "A cottage garden". She did a beautiful job and I am very happy with my first page. Twelve more to come from other members of the Fibre Fever group.




9 comments:

Murgelchen94 said...

Hi,Ati,
the "Big Bang" is sensational.
I´m very happy in the group.
Thank you.
LG,
Helga

Murgelchen94 said...

I forgot, the page from Margreet is wonderful, like a garden.
LG,
Helga

Laurence said...

Your big bang is very beautiful. I like your work.

cq4fun said...

Your interstellar page is fabulous. Before I read it, I thought it looked like a nebula birthing stars. =) The one Margreet made for you is also beautiful, if quite different.

Pat said...

What a wonderful interpretation of the "Big Bang". Beautiful.

GailM. said...

Wow, I love your work. I especially love the cottage garden work. I came to you from cq4fun's blog.

Maureen said...

Big Bang is fantastic, what a great idea and Margreet's page is beautiful.

Stitchety Grub said...

Wow Ati - the universe piece is gorgeous ....well done
Britt in Australia

Alis said...

What great pages.
I just love your Big Bang.