26 February 2009

Wendy's RR block

This is Wendy's Round Robin block. It came 'naked' in my house. I was the first person who had to work on this nice block. Wendy wrote in the little book: "this is one of a set of six and it will become a wall-hanging in my new house".
The fan in the middle spoke to me , so I "did" the fan.
The bow of organza ribbon is not sewn on because that will make it impossible for the three other ladies to work on this block.
I will send some silver glass beads along with the block so that Wendy when the block comes home can add the bow herself.
The block measures 12 inch, 30 cm square.
As always you can click on the photo to enlarge.



11 comments:

Murgelchen94 said...

It´s so lovely.

morvoren said...

Beautiful work Ati,
You have really made a fantastic feature of that fan and I admire it very much.
Hugs Pam UK

Rengin Yazitas said...

Hi Ati,
I admired what you've done on the block. You always do an exquisite work.
The fabrics with the rose prints are so lovely, do you have any idea where can I find their fat quarters?
Hugs,
Rengin

Karrin Hurd said...

Lovely work Ati. I always enjoy seeing what you have done.

Nina In Norway said...

Absolutley adorable. Just like everything else that you do.

Cathy K said...

What beautiful work you did, Ati! As always, your stitching is perfect! Hugs, Cathy

Wendy said...

Ati,I love the work you did on my block! It's just lovely! Thank you for working on it for me.

Annet said...

Wat een prachtige waaier heb je gemaakt met al die kleine roosjes! De strik is een mooie fininshing touch.

Maureen said...

Just catching up Ati, your postcards are all lovely and the fan on the block - I've just signed up for an encrusted QP course so hope I get on ok.

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Hello Ati, I am catching up. Looking at your stitching always bring a big smile to my face. Lovely. PS. I just bought the rose tea cup fabric last weekend. I thought it very lovely fabric. Hugs Judy

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Hello Ati, I am catching up. Looking at your stitching always bring a big smile to my face. Lovely. PS. I just bought the rose tea cup fabric last weekend. I thought it very lovely fabric. Hugs Judy