17 March 2009

Last Saturday afternoon....



Saturday afternoon we opened the exhibition of my crazy quilts, a few sane quilts and the textile collages I made lately.
It was very nice with a speech and music from an ensemble of the music school, 5 violins and a piano. The played an Hungarian dance from Brahms.
I got a flowers from an internet friend, how very nice, thank you again Marit!
Unfortunately I haven't been there since because I am ill with the flue ( influenza).
I hope I can be there on Saturday again. In the meantime I sew some CQ postcards......

11 comments:

Genie said...

Hope your Feeling better soon ATI
Good luck with Exhibition

Alis said...

Oh get better soon Ati.
Hope the exhibition is going well.

Guzzisue said...

looks like you are becoming quite a celebrity :-) get well soon xx

Lisa said...

Ati ~ Hope that the influenza is over quickly so you can enjoy your beautiful exhibition! What nice photos and articles in the papers!

Maureen said...

I hope you feel better soon and can return to your exhibition.

Julie said...

Congratulations on the exhibition Ati. Get well soon!

Cathy K said...

Congratulations, Ati, on your exhibit. I'm so glad your lovely work is being honored. Please get well soon and know that we are sending hugs your way! Cathy

Miekenoor said...

Aaaaaaaaaah do you have the flue? Precisely at this moment? How sad! I hope you get wel soon!

artisbliss said...

Wow, Ati, how wonderful!! Please get well soon.

Conni said...

Congratulations on your exhibition!

I hope you are fully recovered now...

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Hello Ati, It is no surprise to see you have become a celebrity. Congratulations!! You do create very very lovely creations. It is always a joy to see them. I hope you are feeling better again. Hugs Judy