30 August 2009

little news....








Here are two fabric paper postcards and the right one is an atc.

I cannot show you the AA page I have made and the one I am making now because it has to be a surprise for the receiver and I know they read my blog;)

From an other part of fabric paper I made those. The postcards are in my Etsy shop and the atc is for trade on my Flickr page.

And in the evenings I am knitting........

I am amost halfway the right front part. Had to unpick about 14 cm. because of a failure in the cables. GGrrr *!!#!*:(*!!!!

12 comments:

Lurline said...

They are beautiful, Ati and it is nice to relax and knit in the evenings!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Micki said...

Beautiful, Ati!

hannie said...

Wat zijn ze mooi Ati! Met die afbeeldingen en kant, geweldig!

Murgelchen94 said...

Only beautiful, beautiful.
LG,
Helga

Cobi said...

ik was al heel nieuwsgierig naar wat je met dat mooie stuk ging maken. ik vind je kaarten en ATC prachtig en de AAs zullen ongetwijfeld van de zelfde kwaliteit zijn. ik wil best een AA met je ruilen.

Cobi said...

ik bedoel dus een ATC, begint met dezelfde letter. pfff al die afkortingen

Corryna Janssen said...

Ati deze zijn super romantisch. Lief!!!

Anni's Art said...

Ati your fabric paper postcard and ATC is so wonderful, love the colors.

Maureen said...

The knitting is looking really good! and I love your postcards, you are really enjoying that fabric paper.

Kathy said...

Your paper fabric postcards are wonderful. You do such lovely work.

libbyquilter said...

these paper fabric postcards are just beautiful~!~ you seem to have a real talent for combining just the right elements together and creating something that has a simple elegance to it~!!~

:)
libbyQ

Aida Costa said...

These are so beautiful and elegant! I'm curious - do you send these through the mail 'naked', or do you put them is a clear sleeve, or in an envelope?