18 October 2009

atc's and a change


Two atc's made from fabric paper.
The left one is for trade , the right one has found a new home at Cobi's.
I made a large piece of fabric paper a while ago to use it for AA pages swap in the Fibre Fever group.

And yes you are right; I changed the title of my blog.
When I started my blog several years ago it was only to show my crazy quilt work.
Now I do many other things also and I thought the title has nothing to do with 'crazy' any longer.
I make needlefelt, crazy patchwork, fabric paper, knit and crochet and like to show that too, to you.
Besides that, now and than a peek in my kitchen or garden.
Hope you like it ;-)

5 comments:

Murgelchen94 said...

Oh, Ati, little world?
It´s a great beautiful world and I like it to look at your world.
LG,
Helga

Annet said...

Your little world is stuffed with inspiration. It's a great world to visit!

katrien said...

Wat zijn de ATC's weer mooi.

Micki said...

Like the new look and the title change. Great ATC's. I also love the page you made for Maureen.

libbyquilter said...

it's true~!~ your world is a wonderful one to visit~!!~ so varied and always full of inspiring artwork. i like seeing all parts of it and thank you for sharing everything that you do.
these fabric paper atc's are just one perfect example of so many treasures that you share~!~

:)
libbyQ