16 October 2009

fabric book pages

This is the fabric book page I made for Maureen ( Australia) Maureen's theme is "trees".
Because Maureen never get snow, I thought I make a Norway winter page for her.
The trees are embroidered with perle fine from Sassa lynne.
In the snow are angelina fibers for a sparkle.
This is the look I have from my front door during the time there is snow here.
I made the felt with the Janome embellisher.
The size is 6", 15 cm square.
Below the page Helinä in Finland made for me, theme "cottage garden".
I like it very much, it is lovely cq work.

9 comments:

Ruth said...

Bildet ditt er nydelig. Jeg får den helt store "skog og vinter" følelsen av det. OG hjemlengsel. ;)

Vakkert!

Ha en super helg.

Cobi said...

wat een leuke pagina heb je gemaakt Ati. ik wil per se niet gaan vilten omdat ik al zo veel doe,maar als ik dit dan weer zie ... en wat een uitzicht heb jij! ruilen?

Dolores said...

Beautiful. You are surrounded by these beauties every day and you are so very lucky.

Aida Costa said...

These are both beautiful. I love your snowy trees! I love autumn and winter, so I'm eagerly anticipating the snow we get here in Canada - the pine trees always look so bright and happy against the crisp snow :)

Lise said...

Nydelig Ati! Du har virkelig "fanget" vinteren1

Anni's Art said...

Oh Ati, your felted page is fantastic I sure Maureen will love this page, it looks so real that one can feel the snow.

hannie said...

Wat een mooi landschapje, Ati. Het lijkt net iets uit een sprookje! De ontvanger zal er wel blij mee zijn!

CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Good Day Ati,

I absolutely love your wool felted snow scene. You have a wonderful view from your front door.You are very talented lady. I think your Norway winters would be glorious to see. Hugs Judy

bveri1@gmx.de said...

wonderful winterworld!