04 November 2009

Beading a little :)

The last year I have followed a few blogs from ladies who were involved in a bead journal project.
I saw many fantastic pieces of work and all very different. The temptation was too strong to deny when I saw there is a new start in January 2010.
Yesterday I hit the JOIN button on the beads journal project 2010.
http://www.beadjournalproject.com/

A few days earlier I made a larger piece of needlefelt for an other project which I can't show you now.
From a left-over piece I made this circle, like a mandala, to try out if it works for me.
This will be my size for the bead project next year. The size of a CD.
Drawing mandala's has given me many hours of pleasure and satisfacation years ago and I hope this mandala-beads-project will do the same :)





9 comments:

Carol said...

Great Idea!!
About the only thing I have decided is that I want to bead on wool felt, and the piece will not be too big, and it will not be entirely bead encrusted. I know more nots than wills at this point! But, I still have a while to decide.

Carol

Murgelchen94 said...

Your piece is wonderful, your a talented artist.
The link is wonderful, too.
LG,
Helga

Lisa said...

Can't wait to see what you create for the bead jounals through out the coming year! You are off to a great start! I love your beautiful stitching combined with the lovely felt!

Sharon said...

Hi Ati, Your work is once again fantastic. I think I shall be joining the bead project too. LOL Sharon

Cobi said...

Toevallig! Ik heb me onlangs ook opgegeven voor deze uitdaging. Kom ik je daar ook tegen. Leuk.

laplandyellow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CJ Stitching and Blooms said...

Hello Ati, Your orchid is truly beautiful. A lovely site this time of year. Your beaded Mandalin/brooch is super, your beading is great. Is it snowing in Norway yet???? Hugs Judy

FARBTUPFER said...

So beautiful - as ever,
LG
Waltraud

libbyquilter said...

love the combination of the wool felt and the beads~!~ such a texture rich piece~!!~ the colors are wonderful too~!!~ i so admire your work and it is my dream to someday be involved in one of these projects with you . . . but for now i have to wait to hit the "join" button . . .
it will be good to see the progress that you make within your blog.

:)
libbyQ