25 February 2010

Hyacint lace shawl

This shawl is ready. The pattern is from Evelyn Clark. You can buy it here.
I started with 5 stitches and ended up with 436 in the last row. I added a bead in each point.
The yarn is Pathway sock, hand-dyed, color old rose. Bought online at Slackford studio com.
Very nice yarn to knit with, and soft after washing.
I have used 584 meter yarn ( 640 yard), almost 2 skeins.
The size of the shawl is: wide 184 cm. ( 72") high: 74 cm. ( 29")
This is my fourth shawl for the * 10 shawls in 2010* group on Raverly.com






6 comments:

hannie said...

Hij is beeldschoon Ati!

Doreen G said...

Another beautiful shawl Ati.
Your knitting is absolutely gorgeous.

RosalĂ­a said...

You make lovely things. I follow you.

Wendy said...

This shawl is another beautiful work that you have done. I love the color! So very feminine. You are very fast at doing these little shawls.

Plays with Needles said...

I love this color. My grandmother wore something very similar and it reminds me of her. *smile

I didn't realize you were making 10~ Good Luck!

Lisa said...

The shawls you make are so beautiful!