22 February 2010

Liberated quilt top ready

The Liberty quilt top is ready. The size is now 202 x 152 cm. ( 79,5 x 60 inch)
Now I have to make a back also from rests and I have to add some letters or numbers. I have chosen a name for this quilt "Liberty". This name I shall sew in letters in the back.
I only have to figure out how ;-)
Usually I takes weeks to sew a top this size but now I am "liberated". I enjoy it very much, no matching points, no pattern, no quilt-police!
I have joined a blog: Lazy Gal Liberated Amish 2010.
And they gave me the idea. Now I sew my drawers with quilt cottons empty!

10 comments:

Gerry Krueger said...

Ati, I CANNOT BELIEVE that you have this top done already... It would have taken me months... It is absolutely gorgeous... I just love it... Gerry K.

tiny said...

Ati hij is geweldig geworden. En zo snel klasse.
Groet Tiny

Em said...

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the light colors, I rarely use them so it is neat to see a beautiful quilt executed with them!!!! Thank you for sharing. Em

Muffin said...

Skal si det ble fint! Riktig et praktstykke!

Janny said...

Dat is snel....en nog mooi ook !

swissquilter said...

Congratulation to your beautiful quilt top. I like it very much.
Edith

Ruth said...

Hei Ati.
Dette var nydelig, med flotte friske farge, helt supert. Dette må du lære meg en gang. Klem Ruth.

Britt og Zelante said...

Så fint det er:-)

Lurline said...

Very sparkly, Ati - the colours are just lovely - hope you are enjoying your road to freedom!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Wendy said...

My you are fast! You did this top in record time. It is very lovely!