07 April 2010

Shawl number 5 ready

Shawl number 5 in the 10 shawls in 2010 group on Raverly is ready. This pattern is called Traveling Woman. You find the free pattern HERE.
I have kitted it from Ficolana Lammeuld color: ice blue. Bought at http://www.123knit.com/
I have used needle 3 mm. ( US 2,5) 
I am very happy with it. It is soft and light and warm around the shoulders.
For the knitters: I knitted the stockinette section up to 173 stitches and did 6 A chart repeats before I started with chart B. Ended up with 378 stitches.
From the 600 meters ( 100 grams) I have 20 grams left.
The shawl measures: wingspan 162 cm ( 64").

7 comments:

hannie said...

Deze is ook weer prachtig. Heel mooi van kleur!
Je kunt zowat een winkeltje beginnen Ati?

Annepålandet said...

Du er en fenomenal sjalstrikker, Ati - og dette var nydelig!

Rosalía said...

mmmm! It looks very elegant!

Claudia said...

Dear Ati,
you make such wonderful things ! I admire your skills !
Claudia

Lise said...

Nydelig, Ati! Godt å ha i solveggen en stund til kanskje??

LivM said...

Nok et nydelig sjal du har strikket. Jeg meldte meg også på denne, men har ikke fullført.

Plays with Needles said...

Every shawl you knit becomes my new favorite!