25 May 2010

AA swap

Here is the Album Amicorum page I have made for Anneke in the Netherlands.  Anneke and I did a private swap.
One half of my own fabric paper and the other half with silk ribbon embroidery.
Below the AA Anneke made for me.
The front tells about her hobbies: fabric art and knitting. She is a very talented lady but unfortunately she doesn't have a blog. So, I cannot show you more of her beautiful work.
Anneke, I know you read my blog and I like to thank you very much for this great page and for the poem you wrote on the back.
You can click on the photos to enlarge.


8 comments:

hannie said...

Een droom van een pagina Ati! Met die roosjes en andere bewerkingen.Heel mooi
Maar ook de pagina die je terug kreeg is prachtig!

Rosalía said...

So delicate! I love it!

--- Ruth --- RuRebo --- said...

Eine wunderschöne Stickerei!

Anneke said...

wat prachtig ati en leuk je hier ookmte zien.
ga ook je blog volgen
groetjes van an ( anneke)

katrien said...

Prachtig

2ne said...

Disse var utrolig lekre og vakre :-) Stilfulle, masse flotte detaljer. Ønsker deg en strålende uke.

Janny said...

Ik vind ze beiden errug mooi...de pagina van Anneke lijkt veel op een vintagepage.

Solstitches said...

What amazingly beautiful work.
What I would give to be able to produce something so lovely.

Margaret