13 June 2010

Album Amicorum swap

 Above the AA page I have received from Cobi in the Netherlands. Unknown techniques for me but I like it very much. It is hand dyed fabric with paint and something which puffs up.
On the back Cobi wrote:
 We can learn from the trees. They are always grounded, but never stop reaching heavenwards.
 ( Everett Manor)
 This is the AA Marja from the Netherlands has sent to me.
 A patchwork background of hand-dyed fabrics.
 Two vases made from wool and fibers.
 On the back Marja wrote: Flowers from your own garden are a great treasure.
 ( She has sent empty vases so that I can fill them with flowers from my garden, she wrote on the card.;)
Here is the AA I made for Helga in Germany. As all the other pages in this swap of the FF group, I made the  half part of my fabric paper and the other half with silk ribbon embroidery.
On the back I wrote: We cannot all do great things but we can do little things with great love.
( mother Teresa)
The size of those cards is 15 x20 cm. 6 x 8 inch. 

3 comments:

hannie said...

Mooie AA's die je kreeg! Maar jou AA is ook prachtig. In die zachte kleuren en met het borduurwerk, heel romantisch!

kerrykatiecakeskeb43 said...

These are so neat Ati. I love the one you made especially - it is so soft and gentle in its beauty.
Hugs,
Kerry

bad penny said...

Thank you for popping by - your blog is delightful