06 June 2010

Raspberry juice Shawl

 This is my newest shawl. The pattern is Shetland lace triangle from Evelyn Clark. It is an easy pattern to knit and I like the result.
I have knitted it on needles 3,5 mm. The yarn is 50% merino wool and 50% silk. Very soft and with a nice shine. I used the whole skein, 435 yard, only a few yards left.
I did 12 A charts of the pattern before starting the edge pattern.
The size is: wingspan 153 cm ( 60"). High along the spine: 61 cm ( 24").
It is already in use, the color fits perfect with two of my blouses :)
Of Course I don't need all the shawls for myself, a few are knit as presents ( they are allowed to make their own choice), a few are in my Etsy shop for sale and maybe I will add more shawls for sale when the birthdays are gone.

11 comments:

Radka said...

It is a very beautiful shawl(again) and I love the colour!
http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.com

Plays with Needles said...

Yummy Ati!!!

Ruth said...

Nydelig sjal, Ati. Fargen er herlig også. Lekkert. Det er faktisk et jeg ikke har strikket enda - men jeg tror jeg må - snart. :)

Ha en deilig dag.

PeggyR said...

That is lovely!

SpinningMommy said...

Truly beautiful. I am personally working on her Swallowtail in Lilac.

Annepålandet said...

For et vakkert sjal, Ati! Du kan kunsten å strikke vakre sjal.
Ha en finfin uke!

Carol said...

Ati your shawl is gorgeous.

LivM said...

Nok et nydelig sjal du har strikket.

Rosalía said...

so, so beautiful. I Love this colour!

FARBTUPFER said...

Hi Ati,
wonderful, I love it,
Waltraud

Micki said...

Beautiful shawl, Ati. I love the color.