04 July 2010

Can't help myself ;o)

 Yesterday we had such nice sunny warm weather that I could play outside with watercolour paper and tea(bags). Preparing papers for the next shabby journal  :-)
I am having a ball with the first one, not ready yet, but the ideas for the next two are bubbling in my head.
Because I had made strong tea, I dyed some white laces too.
AND I have started an other shawl. This time I knit with WOLLMEISE !! fun, fun!
There was a lady in Norway who had too much lace yarn and she was willing to swap the half part of a 300 grams skein. Thank you very much Linda!
I got a half skein wollmeise lace against a skein hand dyed merino from Saffron dye-works.
The pattern I do is "La Cumparsita".

1 comment:

Doreen G said...

I know what you mean Ati--I aged extra fabric for the covers ready for the next one.