18 July 2010

Sunset and needlefelt

 Sunset, yesterday at 23.17 seen out of my North window.
It happens often that we have this kind of colors here but I don't take photos all the time.
 The back garden at the same time  :)
 A 3 x 3 inch needlefelt, called "sunset in the mountains".
Made for a private swap with my Flickr friend Janet. (GB)
An atc , called  "Eruption". Also made for Janet.
Janet have sent me 2 beautiful watercolor paintings for my Roses of Picardy book. I will give them both a place today. You can see the photos tomorrow :)

7 comments:

ShabbyChicShaz said...

What a fabulous sunset and I love your interpretation of it in your needlefelting. The ATC eruption has such lovely deep colours :)

Hannie de Beer said...

Een schitterend opname Ati.Wat een prachtig gezicht,zo vanuit je raam!
Je hebt er ook een hele mooie punchkaart van gemaakt. Net als de ATC, allebei juweeltjes!

maggi said...

Stunning sunset and so well reflected in your felting.

Quiltefia said...

Hei!! Du har et helt fantastisk lys!! Der hvor jeg har vært er det blitt ganske mye mørkere om kvelden de siste 3 ukene. Nå er jeg tilbake i Oslo og begynner på jobb igjen imorgen. Men sommeren er IKKE slutt!! Ha det fint!! AnneKari:-)

tiny said...

Mooie foto's Ati, en prachtige ATC's .

Chris Hudson said...

Oh my goodness, both the sunset and your garden, so beautiful, they don't even look real! And you get to see both every day, how lovely for you! Have a beautiful day!

Carol said...

Gorgeous sunset photographs. What a view.
Very pretty needle felting.