27 August 2010

work and workshop

Looks this familiar to you when you are a quilter??
 The last few days I sat and sewed wonky log cabin blocks for a quilt for my youngest daughter.
Not ready yet! I need 48 blocks.
When I became bored or my shoulders and neck hurt too much I switched to an other table and cut and glued paper strips. That was for the workshop from Mary Green.
That is fun :)) and relaxing. Below a part from lesson 3: deconstruction.
If you like what you have seen so far, it is not too late to join! The workshop stays open until April 2011.

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Hei Ati. Om dette ser kjent ut, nei kan du tro det. (håper du har glemt hvordan det ser ut hos meg). Det er jo slik det skal se ut, for å vise att vi tar hobbyen på alvor. Sikker på resultatet kommer til å bli flott.Ha en fin kveld Klem Ruth.

Lottie said...

Your workshop looks wonderful. Your sewing machine looks very professional - and I love what you are doing in your online course. I might just ask for one for my Christmas present.

tiny said...

Ja Ati, dat beeld is heel bekend. ha ha ha. En je midnigt bleu is schitterend. Groetjes Tiny

Emma said...

Mines a bit of a mess, too (ha!) I call it a creative mess till I can't walk over the floor :) Love your workshop page & the ribbon flower too, beautiful.

Hannie said...

Ja, zo gaat het hier ook,als je lekker bezig bent,en op wil schieten!
Je Midnight bleu is werkelijk schitterend!

suziqu's thread works said...

Hi Ati - Thanks for following my blog and I have reciprocated. Love the artwork you do!!!
I have saved my neck and back at my sewing machine by putting my machine on a lower table and adding a piece of laminated timber which is about 5" higher to my work/cutting table so when I am standing and cutting there is no bending at all. I just love the pics of where you live!!!
Best wishes, Suzy