16 September 2010

fabric book-pages

 Here are two fabric book-pages, 15 x15 cm. 6 "square.
Above the one I made for Evi (Germany). Evi's theme is: Dream Garden. I made this page from colored sheep fleece into needlefelt with my embellisher machine. The image of the cupid statue is printed with TAP on fabric. I stitched some machine stitching to make the wall continuing on the left side. On the right side I created two rose bushes with silk ribbon embroidery.
Below is the page Anne in Germany made for me.
My theme for this swap is: Oriental ( Japan-China)
Isn't it beautiful what Anne made for me? I am delighted!

12 comments:

Suzanne Thomsen Newsome said...

both very clever and pretty.

Quiltefia said...

Hei!! Veldig fine kort!! Mye arbeid i disse!! Det var fint å få vite hvor du bor!! Hilsen Annekari:-)

Laurence said...

Very beautiful !

Raphaela said...

Both pages are really beautiful.

Dolores said...

Very creative. Wonderful pages.

PeggyR said...

Very nice, I love your sewing!

ShabbyChicShaz said...

Two very beautiful pages :)

Hannie said...

Prachtige pagina,echt een droomtuin! Je hebt het erg mooi gepuncht! De cupidoprint is die gemaakt op stof met papier erachter, wat zo in de printer kan?
Ik heb een ander merk,Jacquard" werkt ook prima.ik heb het in katoen en zijden organza Krijg je een prachtig transparant effect!
Ik koop het altijd bij Zijdelings in Tilburg. Voor mij gemakkelijk natuurlijk!

2ne said...

Dette er bare lekkert - har sans for detaljene :-)

Emma said...

Lovely pages & great beans!

Micki said...

They are both equally lovely.

Susanne said...

Hi Ati,
you made a wonderful and very romantic page. I love it. The page from Anne is also beautiful.
Great swap