31 October 2010

fabric book pages

 Fabric-book page made for Cobi in the Netherlands. Cobi's theme is Autumn.
I made this page on my embellisher machine from wool and silk. And a leaf fragment.
Below the page Cobi made for me. My theme is "Yellow" for this swap.
All those pages are 15 x15 cm. (5" square)


 
Below is the Yellow page Janny in the Netherlands made for me.
I get a very special yellow-pages book this year with this swap in the Fibre-Fever group.
Thank you very much ladies, I like them both!

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Hei Ati. Ja dette var virkelig høst, med flotte farger. Nydelig alle sammen, så det blir en spennende bok å blade i tilslutt. Ha en fin høsst dag, håper du ikke ble altfor våt før du kom deg hjem. klem Ruth.

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Ati,

Love your Autumn page and the two "Yellow" pages that you received. :)
Hugs

Hannie said...

Leuke kaarten in geel heb je gekregen Ati. Je kaart voor Cobi,vind ik helemaal herfst. Prachtig!

Quiltefia said...

Fine kreative bilder!! AnneK:-)

Lottie said...

Been a bit busy to comment on your postings lately but I have been looking.

As always I just so adore and admire your talent

Your needlecraft is just superb - and your fabric pages for the swaps are so lovely.

The mushroom and autumn leaves look almost real - I bet it feels wonderful

That embellisher machine really makes a difference.

I see you have some lovely yellow themed pages for your book also - isn't it nice how different all the pages are that everyone is making

Fabric Art said...

Ati your felted page in autumn colors is so beautiful.Love the leaves they are great.
Anni