14 December 2010

Fabric book pages

 Here is the fabric book page I have made for Evi in Germany.
Evi's theme was not the easiest in this swap.
 Her theme is "the little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
 I had to google some pictures and stories. One was particular something what I could do.
The sentence that a little fox says to the prince: if you make me tame, my life will be filled with sunshine.
That is what I have tried to make.
Evi wrote that she liked it, me happy!
Below the "yellow"page which Kath in Greece made for me.
A beauty again. My yellow pages book becomes beautiful with many different kind of pages.
 Thank you Kath!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Your Petit Prince is fantastic! If you ever need help with that particular theme again, email me, I have some petit Prince cross stitch patterns!

Hannie said...

Alweer zo'n mooie pagina Ati! Geen wonder dat ze er blij mee is.De laatste tijd kom ik op meer plaatsen iets tegen van de Kleine Prins. In Maastricht in een klein boekwinkeltje, en ook op een andere blog. Grappig! Het is een sprookje voor volwassenen, vroeger op de middelbare scholen stond het op de boekenlijst!

Lottie said...

Oh Ati - this page is absolutely amazing and - it had taken my breath away. You have interpreted it brilliantly - what a treasure

desertskyquilts said...

Ati, I love the page you made. It is the perfect sentence from the book, and you have perfectly illustrated it. Your yellow ribbons and buttons is a wonderful page to receive, too. It must be fun to see all your pages together.

Eva said...

Dear Ati!
A really difficult theme, you've mastered it brilliantly.
Eva

Plays with Needles said...

You did a wonderful job Ati! It love it. I would like to re-read this book sometime soon. I haven't read it since I was a child....Merry Christmas!

maggi said...

What a lovely page, this is one of my favourite books. Your yellow page is beautiful too.