02 December 2010

Needle felt book-page

This needle-felt book page was made for Hanna in Austria.
Hanna's theme is : trees and leaves.
I made the background from grey natural sheep-fleece with some silk threads.
Than the branch from two colors yarn. The leaves are made separate from colored sheep fleece and sewn on with the sewing machine. The two in the lower right corner are loose leaves, only attached near the stem.
I made this piece on the embellisher machine.
The page I should have received a week ago is late.....

15 comments:

Laurence said...

Very beautiful page !

geni said...

Wonderful leaves, beautiful page!

PeggyR said...

That's a beautiful page! I chose needle felting for her page also!

Genie said...

lovely work ATI

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Ati,

What a lovely page! Love it.

Hugs

Moni said...

Hey Ati,
this page is very very beautiful ! I like it !
Liebe Grüße - Moni

hannie said...

Nou, Ati,je hebt er weer iets mooi's van gemaakt! Prachtig die punch bladeren!

Suztats said...

Beautiful page, Ati! I especially like the hanging leaves!

Anneke said...

wat prachtig ati en zo mooi gemaakt

kasthurirajam said...

beautiful.looks like natural

Stitchety Grub said...

I am loving this leafy page Ati - just gorgeous
Britt in Aus

Carol said...

Gorgeous page.

Petrine said...

Så nydelig det er :) Fint arbeid:)

Wonderful and nice work !

Plays with Needles said...

I love leaves Ati and this piece is wonderful. I like how the lower two leaves leave the space....leaving leaves...i like that.

desertskyquilts said...

I hope your page came. Yours for Hanna is lovely. You really have come a long way since you got that machine. I'm amazed at the variety in the work you do, Ati. And all of it is so creative!