08 February 2011

new fabric-book pages

 I made this fabric book page for Maureen in Australia. Maureen's theme is Autumn.
This page is made with my embellisher machine. I have made a needlefelt background from colored sheep fleece and silk roving. The mushrooms are made separate and than punched on the background.
Some embroidery stitches and a few embellishments.
Below the page Monika in Germany made for me. My theme in this round is Japan/ China.
Monika made a ginko leaf.
I like it very much.
Those pages are 15 x 15 cm. ( 6")

6 comments:

Hannie said...

Weer een echte beauty de herfstpagina! Mooi gemaakt.
Maar die je kreeg uit Duitsland mag er ook zijn!
Een interessant thema heb je gekozen!

Quiltefia said...

Hei!! Den er kjempefin den du har laget, og veldig fin den du har fått!! Jeg blir stadig imponert!! AnneK:-)

Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Ati, your page is full of texture. Love how the mushrooms look.
Hugs

tiny said...

Geweldig wat heb je een mooie gemaakt voor Maureen, en die jij gekregen hebt is ook schitterend. Ik heb de beginselen vorige week geleerd bij Jannie, heel leuk en gezellig.

VivJM said...

The texture of your autumn piece is wonderful. I feel newly inspired to get out my embellishing machine!

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello Ati - your header is just so welcoming and you feel you could just drive down that driveway to your house!
Thanks for your lovely comment re. my journal and this little felted piece is just beautiful! Aren't they so much fun to make and the sweet little mushrooms!
x Suzy