12 February 2011

paper collages

 
 Here are two of the paper collages I have made lately.
I am in a group called 'Greenpaper collage club'.
We get twice a month instructions and collage sheet which we can use or not.
The collage on the left is a collage I made for Mary Green's challenge of the month February.
I have made several paper collages the last week.
Those two are one bookpage each: 11 x 16,5 cm.
6,5 x 8, 25 inch.

 Below is a fantasy of me.
I call it : the old pharmacist.
If you are interested to see more of my paper collages, go to my Flickr page HERE>




5 comments:

hannie said...

Leuk om met zo'n groep mee te doen. En vooral fijn als je ook zulke mooie scrapvellen erbij krijgt! Zo kan ieder er zijn eigen interpretatie. Jij hebt er iets heel aparts van gemaakt

fabriquefantastique said...

I really enjoyed browsing your Flickr collection

tiny said...

Mooie kaarten heb je weer gemaakt, ik heb ook even op de Greenpaper collage club gekeken. Jou Flickr pagina heb ik al bij mijn favorieten staan.
Fijn weekend Tiny

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Hello dear Ati

A beautiful collage page - I must get my little Moleskine journal out and have a play!

Happy Valentines day and have a lovely week!

Shane

Val said...

Hi Ati - I've just been catching up on your posts - love the embellishing page of mushrooms you made and those mug-rugs. What a great idea. Have you a theme for your new book you painted the papers for - and what a great collection of vintage postcards you printed onto fabric. Wonderful stuff ..... oh! and thanks for dropping by and leaving such a lovely comment. Much appreciated.