26 March 2011

paper collages

 Here are two of my paper collages I made last week for the Green paper collage club.
The idea was to build a background from torn papers and make it look that they fit together.

I gave them both a title.

This one: When I am grown up.....
I also become a famous sea-captain like Michiel Adriaanszoon de Ruyter  ;0)



Bookpage, 11 x 16,5 cm.







This one:
Do I look like the queen?


:o) Queen Wilhelmina also started posing as a little girl!


Bookpage, 11 x 16,5 cm.

(photo: Mrs Inman,( Flickr)

7 comments:

Annet said...

Lovely collages, Ati. I love the old stamps.

Hannie said...

Wat een leuke vondst ,die assiosatie naar bekende personen! Je hebt er weer iets bijzonders van gemaakt, vooral ook de achtergrond met krantenpapier!

2ne said...

Disse var nydelige. Bildene passer så godt til resten :-)
Ønsker deg en strålende søndag.

desertskyquilts said...

Oh, those are just fun, Ati! Something completely different to me. The stamps add a little interest with the music, etc. I love the photographs. Great collage.

suziqu's thread works said...

Gorgeous Ati!
Hugs, Suzy

My Quilt Odyssey said...

Very nice, I'd like to try that sometime

Lenna Young Andrews said...

I love your torn papers Ati, very wonderful!