06 May 2011

Candy socks

Here is the second pair of socks for DD1.
I call them candy socks because of the color. It looks like candy to me :)
Made from Regia 4-ply. 75% wool 25% polyamide. Needle 2,5 mm. (US 1,5)
She is very happy with them, they fit perfect. I changed the normal pattern for socks a bit because she has a high instep. In stead for decrease every other round I decreased every third round.
And I made a reinforced heal so that she can use them also in her walking shoes.
Below the start of the third pair.
 I knit those of rests of sock yarn I have after the shawls from last year.

4 comments:

Quiltefia said...

Hei!! Så fine sokker!! Hyggelig å strikke sokker til noen som setter pris på !! AnneKari:-)

USAnnika said...

Very nice socks.

Greetings

Annika

Hannie said...

Mooi die sokken! Leuk kleurtje. En de vlogende paar alweer opgezet! Hier hebben we op het moment geen sokken nodig! Het wordt 27 graden vandaag!

Mary said...

What a great job you did your your daughter's socks. I'm just dipping my toe in knitting socks and find yours very impressive.