11 May 2011

Talking (about) socks

Here are the socks which I have knitted from rests of yarn. Leftovers from the shawls from last year.
The dark purple is
The pink yarn is
The light violet is Slackford Studio, LLC Bonny BFL Sock
All three super nice yarn!
I made the socks a little different from each other with the stripes.
Then people on my DD1's work have something funny to talk about ;-D
I guess they will look twice!
The fit perfect. I knitted them the same way as the candy socks from a week ago.
Shoe size 41 EU. I have used less than 100 grams.

8 comments:

Ruth said...

Hei Ati. Så tøffe sisse var. Gleder meg til Lone Star. Klem Ruth.

tiny said...

Zo'n stel sokken vind je nergens, echt hand made. Prachtig hoor, ik krijg van Klaske het basis patroon voor sokken, kan n.l. geen hak breien, en dan ga ik ook aan de slag.Groeten Tiny

Doreen G said...

I think they look great knitted differently Ati and like you say they will be a good talking point.

Hannie said...

Dit is echt leuk,twee verschillende sokken! Ze zal zeker veel commentaar krijgen op haar werk? Maar wel grappig toch!

Nancy said...

Such pretty colours and great conversation starter :)

Anna said...

Weer een stel prachtige sokken!!!
Groetjes Anneke

Edith Bieri said...

your socks are looking great! I love them

suziqu's thread works said...

They look like a great fit Ati! Looks as if you have enjoyed making these and so quickly too!
Hugs,
Suzy